AuraPlayer has been pretty busy working on new groundbreaking solutions and we can’t wait to show you!
We are looking for a few good men / women to test out a new version of our product that can create microservices from Peoplesoft and JD Edwards applications. If you’re challenged on how to mobilize your existing systems and want to try a breakthrough solution for fast mobilization, we’d be happy to have you see what we can do in our Beta testing program! All you would need to do is choose a business process from your PeopleSoft or JD Edwards application and we will show how quickly and easily we can enable it to mobile. The future waits for no one so apply here today.
Here’s how to become a beta tester:
To participate all we would need is:
- Access to an existing test or dev environment application of either Peoplesoft / JD Edwards that is accessible over the internet. Meaning it should have a public URL or we could use a VPN
- We would need a guest username /password.
- One business process that you would like to see mobilized or running from a HTML front end for us to use as the beta trial
Time resources required are minimal :
- 1 hour kick off session with the customer to show us their existing system and define business process to be used for the beta
- 1 hour testing session after first webservices are defined for QA and functionality testing
- 1 hour feedback session on the product and ease of use at the completion of the beta program
We’ll get back to 5 lucky applicants, with full instructions of how to kickstart the process. We will also be sending a small token of our appreciation to all participants, so if you like FREE GIFTS apply now.
Please feel free to spread the word!
Contact us to join the beta program TODAY!