In our continuing effort to create a community of Oracle Forms developers and managers, I am happy to report that we will be holding a networking event at Oracle Open World this year!
Under the theme “What should we do with our Oracle Forms going forward ?“, We invite you to come meet the Oracle Forms product management and worldwide leading Forms experts to answer your burning questions, discuss modernization options and hear Oracle’s vision for system development moving forward.
Some of the myths and questions that will be addressed:
- How complex is an upgrade to 11g and how long does it usually take?
- What licenses do I need to run Forms 11g?
- What is the upgrade / migration path for my next generation systems?
- Will Oracle kill Forms? What is happening with Oracle Reports?
- What does Oracle suggest as my next generation development platform
- What new features can we expect in 12c?
- Can I request new features for future versions of Oracle Forms?
And …. ADD YOUR OWN QUESTIONS HERE
It start on Tuesday, Oct 2, at 11:45 AM starting with the session “Give Your Forms a Face-lift: Tips and Tricks for Oracle Forms GUI Modernization” . After the session we will have an “Ask the experts” Oracle Forms experts panel. Here we will answer questions from the audience with Grant Ronald – Oracle Forms product manager as our moderator and a panel of experts both solution providers and consultants. Then we will conclude with a second Forms session at 1:15 PM “The Future of Forms Is … Oracle Forms (and Friends)” by Lucas Jellma (Amis).
This is an event NOT TO BE MISSED for any Oracle Forms shop!
I encourage all Forms developers attending this years Oracle World to sign up as space is limited
CON5639 – Give Your Forms a Face-lift: Tips and Tricks for Oracle Forms GUI Modernization ONLY 30 PLACES LEFT !! – With Mia Urman and Grant Ronald, Oracle
CON4827 – The Future of Forms Is … Oracle Forms (and Friends) with Lucas Jellma
We hope to see you there